1) These terms and conditions cover the access to and use of the website www.immbruxelles.com or www.immbrussels.com (the "Website") of the limited liability company (sprl) International Model Management, the head office of which is located at Spaces 70 rue aux laines 1000 Bruxelles, registered in the Banque Carrefour des Entreprises under number 0475.648.111 (hereinafter referred to "IMM"). Visiting the Website implies acceptance by the visitor, Internet user or client, without reservation or condition, of these terms and conditions.
2) The terms "Website content" or "Content" mean the graphical data, images, photographs, text, layout, policies, logos, brands, software and any other data or information found on the IMM Website.
3) Intellectual property: the Website and all of its Content are the exclusive property of IMM or, with regard to photos, the property of the photographers who took the photos. They are protected by intellectual property protection laws. All rights of this Website and its Content are reserved. Consequently, it is strictly forbidden to keep, copy, cut or take screen shots of, download, distribute, publish or use any or all of the Website or its Content without the prior consent of IMM. IMM reserves the right to add, amend or remove any Content, in full or in part, at any time and without prior notice. This applies to all intellectual property rights and in particular but not limited to, copyrights and related rights of any kind arising from the intellectual activity and/or creative expression of any individual in writing, speech or visually in the form of permanent or movable graphic, plastic or photographic art, and all associated rights.
4) The Website is to be consulted only by those intending to enter into modelling service contracts with professional models. The visitor agrees to consult and use the Website in a responsible manner and to comply with applicable Belgian and international laws. In particular, the visitor agrees not to use any Content, to solicit offers from IMM or enter into any contract with IMM, or to post on the Website any data, information, image, logo or any other material considered to be (this list is not exhaustive) pornographic, racist, xenophobic, defamatory, threatening, slanderous, obscene, or damaging to the respect, honour or privacy of an individual or business or any models represented thereby, or considered an infringement of any subjective or intellectual property right whatsoever of an individual or business. Under no circumstances shall IMM be held civilly or criminally liable for damages or consequences arising from or in relation to the inappropriate or unauthorised use of the Website or its Content by a visitor or client.
5) The appearance of the models and photos, etc. on the Website are not legally binding. All visitors and/or clients acknowledge that slight differences may exist between the Website, the books and other documents presenting images of the models, insofar as these are tolerated within the industry.The Website is presented "as is", without any guarantee of any kind, expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement. The Client formally acknowledges that the Website may experience unexpected difficulties leading to errors or interruptions to its operation. References or links to products or services offered by independent companies may appear on the Website. These are also presented "as is" without any warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. IMM, its management and its staff may under no circumstances be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising from the use of the Website, including but not limited to damages arising as a result of an error, omission, virus, delay or service interruption.
6) The non-application by IMM of any of the clauses of these terms and conditions may under no circumstances be interpreted as a waiver of the right to rely thereon in the future.
7) Any clauses, or part thereof, of these terms and conditions, that may breach a legal or regulatory provision or public or mandatory policy, or that may be unenforceable, shall be deemed unwritten without this invalidity or unenforceability having an effect on the validity hereof or on the clause in its entirety. However, the parties endeavour to replace the invalid or unenforceable clause with another economically and/or legally equivalent clause.
8) These clauses have been drafted in French and the French version shall take precedence over all other versions.
9) These terms and conditions for the use of the Website are subject to Belgian law. Any disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels.